How to Connect IR Remote Extender to DirecTV Remote (Ezine Ready)
Extend the range of your Direct TV remote control with a simple infrared (IR) remote control extender. An IR remote extender set (transmitter and receiver) repeats the infrared signal generated by your Direct TV remote control–effectively increasing the range of the remote control. And the plug-and-play nature of IR remote control extender sets means that there are no time-consuming connections to establish or synchronization procedures to worry about.
How to Connect an IR Remote Extender to a DirecTV Remote?
Following the 5 steps to connect IR Remote Extender to DirecTV Remote
- Place the receiver near your Direct TV receiver, keeping the receiver within its specified range limit. Point the front of the receiver towards the front of your Direct TV receiver.
- Plug the tip of the receiver’s AC adapter into the AC power port on the back of the receiver, and then plug the transformer end of the cable into a power outlet. Raise the receiver’s antenna.
- Place the transmitter within its prescribed range of the receiving unit, connect the AC power supply, and raise its antenna.
- Point your remote control at the transmitter to change your channels–as opposed to aiming at the front of your receiver.
- Use your IR remote control extender set for other out-of-range devices, like DVD players and stereos.
Buy IR Remote Extender on BUYDVB Online Store:
BUYDVB Online Store provides the best IR Remote Extender,this IR remote control extender will give you the ability to control the source using your existing remote control device. It converts the infrared (IR) signal emitted by your remote control to a radio frequency (RF) signal in UHF band at the transmitter (401T) and sends it back to the receiver (401R) where the RF signal is converted back to the original IR signal and beamed to the audio/video source, It allows you to use any exiting remote control units to operate VCR, Stereo, CD player or satellite systems from anywhere in the house.
- 433MHz internal antenna, remote control range up to 80m under unobstructed circumstance
- Converts the infrared signal from a standard remote control into a long-range RF radio signal.
- Transmitter/Receiver LED indication
- Low power consumption
- Mini size with sleek design
About the Author